NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

about my low eyelashes?

Go down

about my low eyelashes? Empty about my low eyelashes?

Post by whang2011 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am

I have been using it for about a month and also use it on my lower lashes. I ordered 4 bottles and got 2 of the vega brushes. The brush seems to work well for me. I put a drop of the carprost on the top of the lid then rinse it off. I don't seem to be wasting that much of it by using the lid. I have noticed new growth. Just be careful about getting it in the corners of your eye, I had to pluck some hairs from there. After I put it in my eye, I use a q-tip to clean the corners my eyes. I have not had any major side effects except for my eyes feeling a little dry.

whang2011

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down