NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

Makethree-putts extremely infrequent andmake

Go down

Makethree-putts extremely infrequent andmake  Empty Makethree-putts extremely infrequent andmake

Post by Market11 Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Makethree-putts extremely infrequent andmake

A very high percentage from inside5 feet.When U-Boat only a long, high draw will do on a narrow, 595-yard, par-5 opener, that's scary!2.Unless you're supremely confident andcompetent at these shots, you shouldsimply lay the ball up TAG Heuer to a comfortabledistance and try to get up anddown for par.Tiger is a hero of sorts to mostplayers on Tour, so I think it's a win-winsituation for everyone involved.We enlisted 40 Average Joes to test 29 iron models at PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.I hit the ball so good today replica watches so it was a little frustrating to say the least.But you know, I'm very happy to be a two time champion of this event now, so I'll move on to next week.Against Johnson and the rest of Omega a world-class field, Watney showed no mercy.On the next par-3, Watney went long into a bunker and faced a downhill shot.He said he was "definitely not going the wrong way," and understood the criticism Foley is starting to face.

Market11

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down