NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

He's a solid guy.

Go down

He's a solid guy.  Empty He's a solid guy.

Post by Market11 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:07 pm

He's a solid guy.

Absolutely.If you like to take the putter straight TAG Heuer backand through, consider a face-balancedmodel.Even a healthy drive down the middle will leave you an awkward downhill-sidehill lie.Don't worry about going at the flagjust get the ball out and somewhere on the green.Wilson had been No. ClubTest is the engine that helps drive our industry-changing See, Try, Buy initiative."My putter wouldn't let me replica watches get away from the guys," Price said.I had 6- and 8-footers all over the place and I jiggled two in."Francesco Molinari, who won the last Omega World Golf Championship in stroke play last November in Shanghai, closed with a 69 and tied for third with Anders Hansen (67), who will move into the top 50 and now has to stay there the next two weeks to get into the Masters.He opened with back-to-back birdies and took the U-Boat outright lead with a birdie on the par-5 10th.

Market11

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum