NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

But thereis so much more to the game

Go down

But thereis so much more to the game Empty But thereis so much more to the game

Post by Market11 Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

But thereis so much more to the game

Than ballstriking.But that doesn't really replica watches bother me.There was no way I was evergoing to be able to stand on the rangewith anyone who was not kind to peopleor rude just to TAG Heuer make my career better.But I don't have a chip on my shoulderas much as I used to.If you like to take the putter straight backand through, consider a face-balancedmodel.Play Sinks(45 minutes): Hone U-Boat your competitiveedge against yourbest golf buddy.PerformanceReview (30 minutes): Use the Omega worksheets tosee how close you areto each of the goalsassociated with thefive main drills.

Market11

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down