NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

To quote Gary Craig

2 posters

Go down

To quote Gary Craig Empty To quote Gary Craig

Post by Robert25 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 pm

To quote Gary Craig
I’ve been reading a great deal at the golf clubs store recently about many people obtaining success making use of Emotional Freedom Methods - EFT to increase their titleist 2010 ap2 irons together with overcome along with overcome their taylormade r9 super tri driver troubles. So, I decided that this week I’ll write a few posts about what EFT really is, how you use it combined with how you can work with it for improved golf.
So, why am I telling you about taylormade burner superfast driver when I’m a golf hypnotist? Well you will find four main reasons:
1. To quote Gary Craig who invented EFT, “It sometimes works exactly where nothing else will”.
2. I learned related to it by Paul McKenna and Richard taylormade r9 fairway wood on my NLP Practitioner coupled with Master Practitioner classes. Together with I’ve seen Paul work with it in combination with hypnosis when working together with customers.ishiner

Robert25

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

To quote Gary Craig Empty Here Golf Clubs for Sale

Post by Market11 Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 am

Here Golf Clubs for Sale

The 3 basic keys to continuously sinking brief putts are: creating contact while using the middle of your putterface, producing get in touch with a square putterface that’s on-line into the target and accelerating the clubhead by using impression with golf clubs for sale. If you master to do these three issues, the short placing, coupled with overall placing, will improve speedily and might stay solid for good. ishiner

Market11

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum