NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

A Review Of The iPad Cases

Go down

A Review Of The iPad Cases Empty A Review Of The iPad Cases

Post by laptopkey Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

It is an excellent gaming device and camera. There are also a ton of apps out there that you can download and run in the iPod Touch, just like the iPhone 4 Case.

The latest model incorporates the ability to shoots HD, a new super-sharp Retina display screen and also GameCenter, which allows you to play games socially with your friends.

1. Design
So what does the iPod Touch look like now? The device itself is gorgeous and well-proportioned. It measures 4.4 by 2.3 by 0.3 inches (HWD) and is very well-designed, not unlike it's iPhone cousin.

The left-hand panel on the Touch houses two Volume buttons, and a headphone jack, a speaker, and a 30-pin connector for USB computer syncing. There are also two camera lenses - one toward the top of the display, and one on the back. All this packed into a compact looking device that is certainly a marvel of iPhone 4 Cases.

2. Display
The new iPad Silicone Case contains a Retina display - which is the term coined by Apple for its latest breed of super-sharp display screens. The iPad Cover also sports a Retina display. After viewing images on the new Retina screen you'll see the difference for yourself. Images are now rendered in delicious detail and look wonderful.

3. User Interface
The lovely thing about Leather iPad Case is usually the user interface. The Touch does not disappoint in this department. Navigation within the device is done through icon tapping. If text input is required, a nice onscreen keyboard pops up for your data entry. There's also an accelerometer lock in case you don't want those effects coming into play. Of course, if you are familiar with the iPhone, you already know all these things.

4. Software
In terms of software, the 4th generation Touch incorporates FaceTime as well as Ping, the music-focused, social-networking feature for iTunes 10. I think Apple wants the iPad, iPhone and iPod experience to be a social one - which is why all this type of software is being released with its latest batch of devices. Another pleasurable experience by far is surfing in Safari on the Touch - few other portable devices can beat it (or the Soft iPad Case) in terms of the best Internet experience.

5. Battery Life
Let's take a look at the processor and battery life in the iPod Touch. The specs say that the iPod Touch can go on for an impressive 40 hours for audio and seven hours for video. I've not managed to check this but I think most likely the real duration will be slightly less.

6. Other Features
Here are some other features in the iPad Hard Case worth mentioning. The rear-facing camera records video in HD (720p), up to 30fps, capturing audio through the rear panel mic. The Touch also has FaceTime, a feature found in the iPhone 4 for video chats. Since the device is not a phone, it can't use phone numbers for FaceTime video chats. Instead, it uses e-mail addresses - which I must say works pretty well indeed. The Touch integrates Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi.

7. Shortcomings
About the only shortcoming of the 4th generation Butterfly ipad case is - guess what - its high price. However, given the number of features and capabilities you get in the device, I'd say it is all worth it. The iPod Touch sells for $229 in the street now.

Conclusion
And that's all for my review of the zebra ipad case. This is certainly one powerful device in and of itself, suited for gaming, video / audio, Internet and a whole galore of other applications. If you don't need a phone and don't fancy an snakeskin ipad cover, but the above features in a compact unit, then the 4th generation iPod Touch is a no brainer for you. Until next time, thanks and take care.

laptopkey

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down