NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

About 1:1 Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Replica Handbag

Go down

About 1:1 Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Replica Handbag Empty About 1:1 Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Replica Handbag

Post by good-handbag Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

if you want to buy a mirror Louis Vuitton at affordable price, the best choice is certainly through internet. But among thousands of replica related web, how can i get a 100% mirror bag at a very nice price?
I love the classic Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas bag, but as i know, nowadays there are 4 grades replicas for this line:
First Class: 1:1, this is the best quality, only very few factories are now producing it, the trim and edge of the bags are made of 100% oxidized high quality leather, the hardware is shining and can be keep shiny for several years, YKK zipper adopted, and the same LV mark printed at the same places, interior serial No., no one can tell the difference with the corresponding original model. The factory price for 1:1 Louis Vuitton monogram canvas replica handbag is almost double to the second class-super A. Few replica bag lovers get this 1 to 1 monogram canvas bag before.
Second Class: Super A, they are also in good-quality, only a slight difference to the original model or the 1 to 1 monogram canvas bag, i.e. somehow a little darker on hardware, or not so aligned LV flowers on the same place of the surface, also using oxidizing leather on trims and edge and quality canvas, anyway, only experts or real lover on Louis Vuitton can tell you it is a replica.
Third Class: B class, this maybe pop sold in some small stores in deep alleys or selling by the web at a very shocked price. It can be easily disclosed by some common people, don’t buy it, unless you are totally lack of money.
Fourth Class: C class, you may get a bag less than ten dollars, but my suggestion is never buy it, cause it may be broken after leaving the store, this is totally money waste, i don’t even want to depict it here.
About 1:1 Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Replica Handbag GET-FREE-GIFT
FREE Tiffany Jwelery with each item ordered - BUY MORE 2 GET MORE!!

good-handbag

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down