NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

iPad 2 - Genius Or Copy Cat?

Go down

iPad 2 - Genius Or Copy Cat? Empty iPad 2 - Genius Or Copy Cat?

Post by laptopkey Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Now - I just gave you all the features I liked about the iPad 2 Accessories, but what about what I don't like... Believe me I'm sparing you guys with the entire list of things I hate about it.
1. It's the same exact thing as the iPhone except its 5x the size (IiPad2 Skins don't know the exact size). So what they changed a few applications. I don't see that big of a difference!
2. I'm sorry but did anyone check the price of the iPad 2? I thought that I was looking at a laptop. The funny part is if you watched the video the guy said "We thought this wasBest iPad2 Docks going to be much more expensive but it starts at only $499.99!" - Go look at dell.com you can buy an entire laptop for that price.
3. Oh by the way AT&T users who have iPhone - Don't think you are getting a discount on your data plan (after you purchase your iPad 2 for an extra 130 diPad 2 Earphonesollars just to get 3G).
4. The iPad 2 Cover doesn't have a camera nor does it have the ability to make phone calls. So the "iPhone on steroids" isn't really the correct term.
5. The iPad 2 is still an LCD screen which isn't going to be the best and easiest thing to read on as the Nook or KiPad2 Earphones for Saleindle that has the drab no light screen that is easy on the eyes.
6. The Nook and Kindle are able to stay on for weeks if needed. This is great for avid book readers who love to read because they won't have to recharge it. The ten hours of battery life might not be long enough for thoiPad 2 Standse traveling across the world.
Those are my thoughts so far! But in all honesty if it wasn't 500 dollars I would have gotten one, but I'm not going to spend that kind of money on a jacked up iPhone when I already have an iPhone.
This was written by the web developer Alexa D'Agostino Best iPad2 Standsfrom Black Rhino Solutions Inc. Black Rhino Solutions Inc is a web design firm in Westchester, New York who likes to share their knowledge and experience with technology.
If you search on the Internet you can a few 'random name iPad 2 Cases that will help you pick out a suitable identi

laptopkey

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down