NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

2010-–-notebook-and-desktop-computer-purchase-guide

Go down

2010-–-notebook-and-desktop-computer-purchase-guide Empty 2010-–-notebook-and-desktop-computer-purchase-guide

Post by zxcsky Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

For the Government sector, the computer has become a day-to-day administrative, communication, and logistics support in each environment, such as an indispensable tool. Excellent computer will greatly enhance government efficiency, reduce energy consumption and lower IT failure. And in the whole of the computer hardware, computer processors are the most important elements. It runs on the application speed, multitasking ability, and many have a decisive impact. It is the CPU has a irreplaceable status and importance, Intel has been working through improvements in technology and improved processor performance to strengthen the overall capacity of the computer. To this end, Intel has developed strict rules for yourself--Tick-Tock (ticking) development policy, that is, every two years in odd-numbered years is Intel's Tick years, this year Intel will raise the processor processes; every two years in even-numbered year for Intel Tock years, this year laptop batteries Intel will launch a new processor architecture. Under the direction of the Tick-Tock development strategy, January 2010, Intel introduces core ™i3/i5/I7 processor family further help government departments to reduce costs, improve operational efficiency. Practice has proven that and compared to Intel Core 2 Duo, core ™i3/i5/I7 Duo processor-based computer running Office productivity increase by up to twice times, scanning for viruses is to run Excel financial calculations increase by more than 2.5 times times more. 1 updated computer select reliable brand research firm Wipro's study found that on the Government sector, using the old computer will be exposed to increased costs, security problems, increased risk, and reduce productivity. Updates to the core processor computer can bring considerable economic benefits to the Government sector. New computer can brings effective of cost reduce: and using has 4 years of desktop compared, new dell latitude c840 battery desktop of maintenance cost can reduce more to 37%; new computer to improve efficiency: and using has 3 years of notebook computer compared, based on Intel ® cool duo ™i5 processor of notebook computer of more task processing ability can upgrade more to twice times; more important of is, new computer will effective enhanced security: and using has 3 years of desktop compared, new desktop of average security accident number can reduced 23%. 2 other than processor speed, the Government Department purchased computer will also need to take into account many other aspects, including: intelligent performance characteristics, such as an Intel ® Quad-frequency acceleration technology. At the same time the processor also in areas such as quality, reliability, and compatibility needs to be carefully considered. Intel for quality, reliability, and processor of Intel processor with a variety of hardware and software compatibility for the rigorous dell latitude d505 battery testing, is one of the world's most trusted IT brands. Purchases need to consider several requirements should select desktop or laptop is? obviously notebook has a desktop feel inferior natural advantages--mobile computing power. A good laptop can provide over 3 hours of battery life, and in support of the large-capacity batteries, laptops can even support a whole day's work. At the same time, processor technology by leaps and bounds, performance is close to most laptop desktop. In addition, the notebook also in space-saving, energy-saving desktop far behind. Today, mobile computing has become a new trend in Government work, note that Government staff can work more flexible, more efficient way of processing transactions, based on i3/i5/I7 notebook offers outstanding performance and mobility, allowing notebook of choice for government procurement. Of course, the need for some government departments also exist to select desktop. Desktop is competitive in dell inspiron 3800 battery price, suitable for use in fixed work locations of workers. But whatever is a notebook or a desktop, at the time of purchase should look ahead, not just limited to the current application. Such as the Government usually has a strong continuity of practicability requires a PC with advanced and, after the one-time purchase, can also improve performance and functionality. Secondly, in the case of funds allow, government departments should try to select the better performance of computers, high performance computers can not only meet users growing personalized work necessary for the Government, also enables Government users over a longer period of time to enjoy the convenience of the latest IT technology. Choosing the right laptop notebook, with specially designed for optimal mobile computing Intel processor technology, government departments and organizations to improve the mobile computing experience. Thin and light fairy notebook design with kdew23655dsd revolutionary performance, long battery life, a wide range of connectivity, and enhanced security and powerful computing experience. In the purchase of notebook computers, you can select different grades for the actual needs of the notebook, reference to the corresponding representative products in the select the chart 1 (performance increasing from bottom to top). Chart 1: Intel notebook processors brand parameters list how to choose a desktop computer? desktop products, Intel has included the most mainstream of core family of products to the most basic Pentium series. Desktop PCs based on Intel processor platform, allows users to experience Intel processors, chipsets and boards new levels of speed, convenience and compatibility, and optimize performance in various desktop provides it. The PC products provide efficient remote manageability, unique security implemented by the hardware performance and outstanding energy efficiency, with less downtime and dell inspiron 4150 battery extremely powerful desktop performance. Rising energy prices, and Government departments IT asset-related energy costs also increased. So why desktop energy efficiency important IT buyers need to consider the purchase of equal or lower energy level of high performance computing platform. The latest Intel processors are not only better performance, and lower power consumption. For those who need to handle huge data and even heavy multimedia applications Division, purchasing Intel ® core TMi7 processors to achieve ultimate performance, it is good to run the most demanding applications; for mainstream Office applications, select Intel ® core TMi5 processor can significantly improve the speed and multitasking compute-intensive applications run faster, and obtain excellent energy efficiencyPerformance if the usual common applications such as Office demand is only limited to typing on the Internet, then select Intel ® core TMi3 processor or dell latitude d510 battery Pentium processor can save more money, but also to get good performance. When you are looking for a desktop computer can need to meet the needs of, reference to select corresponding representative products in table 2. (Increasing from bottom to top performance) chart 2: Intel desktop processor brands parameter list by purchasing higher-performance, power consumption, smaller computers, government departments can increase the rate of use of notebook computers reduce operational and capital costs, while fully improve departmental efficiency. In terms of processor, should the appropriate select high-end processors expand room for future work. Data sources: 1. based on the 2010 Intel ® core ™i5-650 processor and the Intel ® core ™2 Duo E6400 comparison 2 desktop processors based on Intel ® core ™i5-520M processor notebook PC and installed in theory based on the Intel ® core ™2 Duo processor T5500 compared to the notebook

http://alittleloghouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17041#17041
http://forum.niteshkothari.com/t636-2010-make-him-more-school-oqo-leader-rite-version-of-your-pet#680
http://forum.ameritrex.md/viewtopic.php?p=96190#96190
http://forum.litsey.net/showthread.php?p=29677#post29677
http://alittleloghouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17042#17042

zxcsky

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum