NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Attack

Go down

'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Attack Empty 'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Apologizes For Kings of Leon Attack

Post by basketball Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm

'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy may have had some harsh words for Kings of Leon in the past, but he's ready to buryTransformers Complete Series DVD the hatchet and move on.

After the rockers declined toThe Sopranos dvd 1-6have their hit song 'Use Somebody' performed on 'Glee,' Murphy lashed out, saying, "They're self-centered a**holes, andThe Office dvd 1-6they missed the

big picture. They missed that a 7-year-old kid can see someone close to their age singing a Kings of Leon song, which willThe Office box setmaybe make them want to join a glee club or

pick up a musical instrument."

Kings of Leon frontman Caleb FollowillGrey's Anatomy dvd 1-6responded to Murphy's attack, telling The Hollywood Reporter, "This was never meant as a slap in the face to 'Glee' or to music

education or to fans of the show. We'reGrey's Anatomy box setnot sure where the anger is coming from."

Now, after musicians Elton John andncis dvd set 1-7Dave Grohl have taken their respective sides in the fight, Murphy says it's time to call the whole thing off.

"I support artists and what theymarried with children dvd 1-11choose to do ... I think Kings of Leon are coolmarried with children box setas shit. The Foo Fighters are brilliant. We'd love to do one [of] their songs, if they

were ever interested. But if it's not their thing, then OK. I personally wish them luck, will still listen to their music."

"I'm really proud of the fact that we can introduceeverybody hates chris box setsongs to younger kids or their parents because I'm the biggest music fan. The show is about the love of performing

and arts education -- thingseverybody hates chris dvd 1-4I think are very special," added Murphy.

So what is Murphy taking away from the whole thing? "Don't say f**k you to someone in the press."

basketball

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum