NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

I top-customized a own graden for myself

Go down

I top-customized a own graden for myself Empty I top-customized a own graden for myself

Post by top-customized Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm

I know I am not a rich person at the moment, the guy who just get basic salary and can only feed myself. However, I still wish I had a garden, when off time, I can water, weed and watch it until blossom. Life keep the same each day in Modern life, working or off , or sleeping. I really enjoy the peaceful l rural life. But there is not rural and urban forest in city. What I wish is own a yard in city. so I can plant flowers, keep pets. But life is not always smooth like our wish.
What I only have is a small balcony. I can only use the balcony to make my garden dream come true.
First of all, I spent 50 dollars to buy a batch of cans that customized flowers, like the daisy, lavender tulips etc,.Of course, my favorite roses. Open these cans, watering, fertilization, these detailed work make my life busy and full of happiness. A month later, these flowers, that placed in the balcony will looks like a small air garden.

top-customized

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down