NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NiteshKothari.com Forums
Hey! It appears you have not registered with NiteshKothari.com Forums yet, register now for free to enjoy the full benefits of the community.. If you are already registered then login here...
NiteshKothari.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrecard
Sponsors

PerformancingAds

But Can the iPad 2 Make Me Money?

Go down

But Can the iPad 2 Make Me Money? Empty But Can the iPad 2 Make Me Money?

Post by laptopkey Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I have a few good feelings about the iPad 2 Accessories that Apple just came out with. I suppose I will start with those first, just to keep people reading down to what I don't like about it.
1. I think the new email feature is great especially for my business.iPad 2 Case We get hundreds of emails a day from clients, potential clients, people from India (goes right in the trash), etc. Sometimes it's difficult to sort out all the mail. The iPad 2 gives you the ability to review your mail in a quickly and organized fashion. I think it's a great idea to have aiPad2 Cases full sized keyboard also - it'll help when I'm typing all the emails!)
2. I love the fast, easy, and beautiful display to search the web. This product will be amazing when I go see clients. Now there is no reason to drag along my entire laptop because I can just bring this little display Best iPad2 Accessoriesthat is in between my iPhone and laptop and it will do the same deed. Now all I have to do is find an application that will allow me to run word and edit documents (I know there are a few out there already and I've tried a few out but have not 100% liked any so far).
3. The new calendar feBest iPad2 Stylusesature is pretty cool and will help organize my day since I always have a million and one things to do. I think the new photo gallery features is pretty nifty also.
4. The book store looks really cool and if it is as easy as the other online stores (like iTunes and app store) it will be a biPad 2 Screen Protectorsreeze. Right now on the iPhone kindle I have to go to a web page to buy my books and it's really annoying. (One thing that I didn't catch is if they are going to allow you to have that application on the iPhone and allow you to have the books on both your iPad 2 Cases and iPhone. Now that would biPad2 Chargerse cool)
5. Of course you know apple always does it up with the display and multi-touch features, but the fact that you will be able to use iPad 2 Cover on it is a pretty awesome feature!
6. Portable Television - You can now watch movies on the new iPad 2 which is pretty awesome!

laptopkey

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down